METAV.RS is the Next-Gen white label Customer Experience Platform allowing brands to connect and engage with GenZ through digital collectibles (NFTs) and immersive experiences.We are a young and ambitious company of 28 employees working with global brands (LVMH, Chanel, Westfield, Stellantis, Renault…) and accelerated by LVMH @ Station F.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, METAV.RS is an excellent place to grow your career so don’t hesitate to apply.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager as an intern (6 months) or an apprentice (1 year)
- Manage the global content strategy for the website (blog), the social media and potential interview/whitepapers
- Manage the community management of the different pages of METAV.RS (Linkedin, Twitter, Discord)
- Create engaging and informative content that will educate and inform our target audience about the latest trends, news, and developments in the Web3 space.
- Support the Growth team with identifying and supporting the organisation of events and partnerships
- Administrate the content of the website, monitor the performances and support the upgrade
💼 WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Studying communication (CELSA, Sciences Po, University) or or marketing/in a business school
- Good writing skills
- Fluent written and spoken English essential
- Good command of communication tools (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Willingness to evolve in a dynamic, high-potential environment
😉 EXTRA WE’D LOVE TO SEE
- You are a Web3 lover (experience with cryptocurrencies, engaging in metaverse experiences and collecting NFTs)
- You are an excellent writer with immense attention to detail (grammar, syntax, spelling).
- You have a taste for luxury, beauty, and fashion.
- You know how to use AI tools to improve your delivery and writing
- Curiosity to explore new topics and technologies.
- Hybrid work environment (Paris Station F), Angers or remote), flexible work hours
- You will be working in an autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members to build a game changing, never-before-built platform
- A chance to develop an early-stage startup in a market and ecosystem that is constantly evolving
- Team activities: get to know your coworkers through workplace events, trips, and more.
How to apply for this role?
-> Just send us an email in French or English to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure to specify for which role you are applying).
If you believe you’d be a good fit for the position, we’d love to hear from you and tell you about our ambitions and goals!
-METAV.RS guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.-