METAV.RS is the Next-Gen white label Customer Experience Platform allowing brands to connect and engage with GenZ through digital collectibles (NFTs) and immersive experiences.We are a young and ambitious company of 28 employees working with global brands (LVMH, Chanel, Westfield, Stellantis, Renault…) and accelerated by LVMH @ Station F.
If you’re dedicated and ambitious, METAV.RS is an excellent place to grow your career so don’t hesitate to apply.
We are based between Paris at Station F, Angers, Vierzon and Hong Kong and we’re looking for a Technical Artist to join our team in this Odyssey!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will work in a team dedicated to the development of high quality real time 3D designs.
- You will help to create production processes and an efficient workflow to drive the 3D team.
- You will train 3D artists on the platform’s requirements so they can produce artwork that’s optimized for the project.
- You will design systems/scripts in python on Blender and maya that allow 3D artists and animators to create and export the following easily: characters, wearables(cloths and accessories),environments, textures.
- You will build complex rigging or character systems to help the animation team create graphics that move within the engine.
- You might import graphic elements into the dev environment, giving the programmers more time to focus on complex coding.
- You will resolve minor technical issues that occur during the development phase.
- You will edit and optimize completed artwork, file size, or shading and collaborate with the Art Director to ensure that each part of the 3D designs matches with the visual theme defined.
- You will create 3D characters and environments in highpoly/lowpoly. You create textures and shaders.
💼 WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- At least 2 years experience in video game or film development
- Strong command of Blender and Maya
- Strong command in rigging and animations in blender and maya
- Good knowledge of gltf/glb formats
- Knowledge in Max, Zbrush and Photoshop
- Knowledge in Three.js is recommended
- Time management and development process skills, the ability to apply these principles effectively through schedules and deadlines.
- Must be a team player and willing to work overtime, self-initiative & motivated, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure /must be a team player, with good communication, positive attitude, self-initiative & motivated, strong sense of responsibility and reliable under pressure
- Familiar with 3D modelling, detailing and texturing
- Excellent artistic skills
- Ability to create low-poly models and effectively unwrapp UV for texturing
- Self-initiative, open-minded, relationship builder, startup mindset
- Experience in AR or VR is a plus
- Good written and spoken English, proficiency in French
- Location: France
😉 EXTRA WE’D LOVE TO SEE
You are a Web3 lover (experience with cryptocurrencies, engaging in metaverse experiences and collecting NFTs)
Experience with working in a start-up environment
Curiosity to explore new topics and technologies.
💰 Competitive salary
A package tailored to your abilities, experiences, and accomplishments.
👨🏽💻 Offices and/or Remote
Our headquarters are in Paris at Station F, incubated by NAVER & Zepeto. We have nomad days policy. Depending on the position, we offer both full and flexible work-from-home opportunities.
Extremely comprehensive health insurance through Alan’s best plan.
“Tickets Resto” with Swile – 8€ per day (50% covered).
Get to know your METAV.RS coworkers through workplace events, trips, and more.
💪Grow with us
You will be working in an autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members to build a game changing, never-before-built platform. A chance to develop an early-stage startup in a market and ecosystem that is constantly evolving.
Country-specific commuter benefits.
How to apply for this role?
-> Just send us an email in French or English to email@example.com (please make sure to specify for which role you are applying).
If you believe you’d be a good fit for the position, we’d love to hear from you and tell you about our ambitions and goals!
-METAV.RS guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.-