METAV.RS is editing the leading platform that allows brands and agencies to easily manage their presence in the Metaverse.
Integrated directly with a brand’s regular e-commerce site, our technology facilitates the creation and sale of NFTs or digital collectibles and the creation of enriched customer experiences.
The platform is interoperable between major metaverses and social networks. It is compatible with major e-commerce platforms and secure payment systems. In a nutshell, we aim to be the Shopify of the metaverse, on a market estimated to reach $5tn by 2030.
👋 ABOUT US
We are a young and ambitious company of 24 employees working with strategic key accounts around the world (Europe, Asia, North America), from the luxury industry to retail.
We just raised €3M and we will significantly grow in the upcoming months.
Our company participate in the Farfetch and Outlier Ventures Dream Assembly base camp, with the goal to shape the future of Web3 luxury commerce. METAV.RS also won the most exciting early-stage company award from the European Metaverse Awards in October 2022.
We are based between Paris at Station F, Angers, Vierzon and Hong Kong and we’re looking for a UX Designer to join our team in this Odyssey!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be responsible for UX/UI design and user experience optimisation.
- Understand the user experience design process and work closely with product managers, developers and designers to efficiently operate a high quality production.
- Help to materialise the team’s ideas and translate them into visual effects by balancing user needs and technical limitations.
- Think ahead about the purpose and flow of the application, propose optimisation solutions for the initial requirements and reinforce the impact of the design through a high quality visual result.
- Pay attention to design trends, have a solid knowledge of design methodologies, trends and styles, and be forward thinking.
- Finding design optimisation points, improving design standards and stimulating implementation are all things we do.
💼 WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 2+ years experience in UX/UI design
- 1+ years experience in product design (web, mobile, tablet and web applications).
- Experience in launching large projects from concept to completion.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS (no specialist knowledge of Solidity or Web3 is required).
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, able to understand user needs, motivations and behaviours and translate these into actionable deliverables.
- A proactive and collaborative approach with the ability to contribute to a multidisciplinary team.
- Highly developed organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks independently.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to the changing needs of a rapidly evolving business.
😉 EXTRA WE’D LOVE TO SEE
You are a Web3 lover (experience with cryptocurrencies, engaging in metaverse experiences and collecting NFTs)
Experience with working in a start-up environment
Curiosity to explore new topics and technologies.
💰 Competitive salary
A package tailored to your abilities, experiences, and accomplishments.
👨🏽💻 Offices and/or Remote
Our headquarters are in Paris at Station F, incubated by NAVER & Zepeto. We have nomad days policy. Depending on the position, we offer both full and flexible work-from-home opportunities.
Extremely comprehensive health insurance through Alan’s best plan.
“Tickets Resto” with Swile – 8€ per day (50% covered).
Get to know your METAV.RS coworkers through workplace events, trips, and more.
💪Grow with us
You will be working in an autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members to build a game changing, never-before-built platform. A chance to develop an early-stage startup in a market and ecosystem that is constantly evolving.
Country-specific commuter benefits.
How to apply for this role?
-> Just send us an email in French or English to email@example.com (please make sure to specify for which role you are applying) or apply below.
If you believe you’d be a good fit for the position, we’d love to hear from you and tell you about our ambitions and goals!
-METAV.RS guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.-